This month’s study break posts are simply lists of twelve New Year’s goals – one for each month of the year.
Our last once-a-month list post is gift ideas. Follow covid-19 safety guidelines and put together something like . . .
- Painted rocks. I’ve had a few little stones left on my doorstep and can concur they bring happiness.
- Personalized bookmarks or notepads.
- A bouquet, from your garden or recent hike.
- The result of a project: woodworking, sewing, or otherwise.
- Baked goods or specially picked teas or hot cocoa supplies.
- Gift card to local shops or eateries.
- Gift subscriptions.
- Check out what the local homeless shelter needs.
- Donate to a favorite charity.
- Donate for research towards a disease you care about.
- Sometimes, the gift of time and a listening ear is all a friend really needs.
- That, and chocolate.